The end of a year always invites reflection and remembering. We humans often have a tendency to focus on the negative, but as we count down the last minutes of 2020, we want to highlight some of the good things that happened at Town N Country.
1. Dr. Horn had a baby boy.
2. With your help, we survived the lock down, and learned to deal with all the COVID adaptations necessary to keep us all safe.
3. We got our Fear Free Certification!
4. The Pet Desk App helped increase our options for communication with you.
5. TeleVet allowed us to have virtual visits.
6. Our new website was launched!
7. We set up a new online payment option.
8. Some great new people have joined our team – Nikki, Aesha, Chesley, Amanda S., Stephanie, and Hailey B.
9. You voted us the Best of the Best in the Times News competition.
10. We welcomed many new pets and many new owners, too!
As the calendar (finally) turns over to the new year, we are looking forward to more good things for us – and for you. Happy New Year to you and yours from all of us at Town N Country Animal Hospital.