This contest is now closed.
July is Back to Basics Month at Town N Country. This month, we’ll be exploring some of the basics of pet care – vaccinations, preventative health care, and diet. But first, we’ve got a fun contest about the very basic kind of dog – the marvelous Mutt.
Let me introduce you to Millie, a marvelous Mutt if we’ve ever seen one! As for her exact breeds, we’re not sure, but if you guess the top three breeds most accurately you’ll have the chance to win a free DNA test for your marvelous Mutt! A genetic DNA test will be conducted on Millie to determine which breeds are predominant. Give your top three guesses a shot and you could win the same thing for your Mutt!
Winners will be announced via Facebook on August 1st. Follow us on Twitter or Facebook for more details. Don’t worry: a genetic DNA test may sound painful, but it’s not. It’s a simple blood or saliva test.
So – what do you think? What are are the top three predominant breeds in our Mutt Millie? Email your guesses to Mutt@tncvet.com.
Looking forward to your guesses!
Here’s the fine print:
1. Only one entry per person.
2. If more than three breeds are listed in your guess, we only will consider the first three in the list.
3. In case of a tie, the winner will be randomly drawn.
4. Winner agrees to allow Town N Country the use of pet photos and DNA test results in promotional materials.
5. All entries must be received by midnight on July 31st.
6. If you are the winner, you must bring your animal to Town N Country for collection of DNA sample.
7. DNA sample must be taken during the month of August.
8. Employees of Town N Country and Dash Web Consulting are ineligible.