senior pet!), but he’s still a puppy at heart and can’t get enough swim time!In case you missed it, yesterday Dr. Bolynn shared a picture of her dog enjoying the water. He’s 14 years old (that’s a
We want to see pictures of *your* pet having fun this summer! Share your pictures on our Facebook wall by following these (very complicated) steps…
1) Go to our page at http://www.facebook.com/tncanimalhospital?v=photos. If you haven’t ‘liked’ us, you’ll have to click ‘like’ in order to share.
2) Click on one of the “Fan Photos” at the bottom of the page.”
3) When that picture comes up, select “See All Photos” (just above photo).
4) Select “Add Photos” (near the top of the page).
5) Select either “Add from My Photos” or “Upload Photos” and follow the instructions.
We told you it was complicated – but we think your pet is worth it. AND — if you can’t figure it out, email us the picture at Admin AT tncvet.com, and we’ll upload your picture for you!
Can’t wait to see your pet on Facebook!