We love getting questions from our patients’ families, and usually, if you have a question, you’re not the only one wondering. So we’re introducing a new section to our website. Submit your questions*, and we’ll publish the answers on our blog, link to them on Facebook, and – for the month of November – we’ll enter you into the a drawing for the free weekend for your pet!
Here are the rules:
- *Questions must be serious queries about pet health and pet care.
- Entries must be submitted with a valid email.
- Patient must be up to date on required vaccines (Rabies, Distempter/parvo, Bordetella)
- Boarding will include any three consecutive nights, with the understanding that drop off and pick up must take place during regular business hours. Stay may not end on Saturday night, as we are not open on Sunday.
- Pets must have had a wellness exam and intestinal parasite examination (fecal exam) in the past year. Vaccines, etc. will be accepted from any animal hospital with proof of completion.
- If fleas are present, the pet will be treated for fleas at the owners expense.
- Free weekend must be redeemed by May 30, 2011.
- Transportation to/from the camp/condo is the responsibility of the owner.
- Employees and immediate family members of Town ‘N’ Country and Dash Web Consulting are not eligible.
Submit your questions in the “Speak Your Mind” section below!
If I don’t give my dog a bath as regularly as I would in the summer months, now that it is colder, and continue to put Frontline on him monthly, will it work as effectively if he is in the presence of a dog that has flees?
A very nice and beneficial (for both parties) feature on your site would be a payment method.
My golden retriever, Abbey, has an area on her back right leg where she’s chewed off the hair in a perfect 2″ circle. No evidence of insect bite, injury, scratch…nothing. Area is pink and clean. She is 10 yr old and has never done this before. ???
[…] Question: If I don’t give my dog a bath as regularly as I would in the summer months, now that it is colder, and continue to put Frontline on him monthly, will it work as effectively if he is in the presence of a dog that has fleas? […]