This contest is now closed.
Enter our Twelve Dogs of Christmas Contest, for a chance to win a stocking for your favorite Santa Paws! Just send us your dog’s holiday themed picture, and we’ll post it on Facebook, to let everyone ‘like’ their favorites. We’ll count each like as a vote, and the top twelve dogs will be our “Twelve Dogs of Christmas,” and each will win a fabulous prize stocking filled with coupons for…
• A ProHeart6® injection (injectable heartworm prevention that lasts 6 months)
• Weekend of boarding*
• Nail trim
• Pet toy
• …and other stocking stuffers!
Here’s how it works:
You send us your doggie’s picture below. (Yes, you can be in it too). We’ll post it on our Facebook page, then let people vote on which picture they like best! The twelve pictures with the most ‘likes’ by December 20th at midnight wins!
Pictures must be submitted by December 18th, but the earlier you enter, the more people will see YOUR adorable dog, and the more votes they can get.
Disclaimer and contest rules:
By submitting a picture, I certify that I have read the contest rules below. I furthermore understand that all submissions become the property of Town ‘N ‘Country Animal Hospital and may be used for publicity purposes.
- Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash value.
- Stocking must be claimed at Town ‘N’ Country Animal Hospital by January 15, 2016.
- *Patient must be up to date on required vaccines (Rabies, Distempter/Parvo, Bordetella) Boarding will include any two consecutive nights, with the understanding that drop off and pick up must take place during regular business hours. Stay may not end on Saturday night, and we are not open on Sunday. Pets must have had a wellness exam and intestinal parasite examination (fecal exam) in the past year. Vaccines and other services will be accepted from any animal hospital, with proof of completion.
- If fleas are present, the pet will be treated for fleas at the owners expense.
- Free weekend must be redeemed by March 31, 2016.
- Transportation to/from the camp/condo is the responsibility of the owner.
- Employees and immediate family members of Town ‘N’ Country and Dash Web Consulting are not eligible.
- Decisions by Town ‘N’ Country concerning the winner are final.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.