This contest is now closed.
We’re on the prowl for the cutest cat ever, and we have a feeling that you might know which cat that is. Enter your kitty’s cute picture into our contest, and if your cat wins, not only will you have purring rights, you’ll win a basket full of goodies that are the cat’s meow. The gift basket will include…
– Free Feline Physical Examination*
– Revolution Flea Control
– 2 nights of boarding*
– Free nail trim
– Free Sparkle Cat Rescue Handmade Cat Toy (These catnip toys are sold at our office for $3, and 100% of the proceeds go to Sparkle Cat Rescue, a local rescue organization!)
– Tops for canned food feeding and a measuring cup for dry food feeding
– C.E.T. Oral Hygiene Chews
Here’s how it works:
You send us your kitty’s picture below, and yes, you can be in it. We’ll post it on Facebook. We’ll let our Facebook fans vote on who they think is the cutest cat! The cat with the most ‘likes’ by September 30th at midnight wins!
Pictures must be submitted by September 15th, but the earlier you enter, the more people will see YOUR cute cat so they can vote.
- Prize is not transferable, and is not redeemable for cash value.
- Gift basket must be claimed at Town ‘N’ Country Animal Hospital by October 31, 2015.
- *Patient must be up to date on required vaccines (Rabies, Distempter/parvo, Bordetella)
- Boarding will include any two consecutive nights, with the understanding that drop off and pick up must take place during regular business hours. Stay may not end on Saturday night, as we are not open on Sunday.
- Pets must have had a wellness exam and intestinal parasite examination (fecal exam) in the past year. Vaccines, etc. will be accepted from any animal hospital with proof of completion.
- If fleas are present, the pet will be treated for fleas at the owners expense.
- Free weekend must be redeemed by October 31, 2015.
- Transportation to/from the camp/condo is the responsibility of the owner.
- Employees and immediate family members of Town ‘N’ Country and Dash Web Consulting are not eligible.
- Decisions by Town N Country concerning the winner are final.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.